The Purpose of the Church
Shall be to worship God, preach and teach the Word of God, minister in Christian service to the community in which it is located, promote spiritual develment of believers, seek the salvation of lost souls through evangelism and missions at home and abroad.
1. We believe in the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God and infalliable in the original writing, and that they are of supreme and final authority of faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit born of the virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin. As a result, all human beings are born with a sinful nature, incurring both physical and spiritual death.
5. We believe the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrfice, and that all who believe in him are justified on the grounds of his shed blood.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in his ascension into heaven, and in his present life there for us as High Priest and advocate.
7. We believe in the personal bodily, and visible return to the earth of Jesus Christ which will precede the age of universal peace and prevailing righteousness, foretold in the scriptures.
8. We believe that all who receiveby faith the Lord Jesus Christ, are born again of the Holy Spirit, and thereby become children of God.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust. The everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.